The Buying Experience
1) Pre-Approval: Prior to beginning the home search process, you need to consider how you will finance the purchase. It is the basis upon which you can determine the feasibility of buying a particular home and will allow our Buyer Specialists to show you homes in your price range. It will also make your offer stronger!
2) Home Buyer Consultation: Before looking at homes, our Buyer Specialist will sit down with you and chat through your needs and non-negotiables in your home, as well as educate you about every step of the home buying process. It’s important to us that you are educated and informed!
3) The Home Search: It is important to us that you are an informed buyer. Based off of your Home Buyer Consultation, our Buyer Specialists will curate a list of homes that match your specific criteria in order to find you your next home. In addition, we work hard to find you your dream home before it even hits the market!
4) The Contract: Our Buyer Specialists will construct an offer for you that is strategically based on market conditions and that is tailored to meet your needs and timelines. We will then review the contract with you to ensure you understand what you are signing. You are our priority in this process and we make sure to serve as an advocate on your behalf.
5) Contingencies & Inspection Period: This is the time period where you get up close and personal with your soon-to-be new home. We will walk you through every step of the inspection process and work with your lender to finalize financing and appraisal details.
6) Post-Closing and Beyond! Congratulations! We want you to know that our relationship continues beyond the official close of your home. Please use as a resource for all things: contractors, landscapers, restaurants, & all lifestyle recommendations needed!